Taking on a new construction project? In partnership with Build San Antonio Green (BSAG), CPS Energy offers free assistance and rebates to builders and contractors for homes that are built at least 15 percent more energy efficient than 2015 International Energy Conservation Code (IECC) specifications.
Although encouraged, BSAG project certification is not required for eligible customers with qualifying new construction projects to receive the CPS Energy Home Construction energy efficiency rebate.
CPS Energy is offering two construction rebate incentive levels
• $1,000 rebate for qualifying homes that obtain BSAG project certification
• $800 rebate for qualifying homes that do not obtain BSAG project certification
- Submit a pre-construction application to engage with the program.
- We’ll help you make sure your project meets all energy-efficient building qualifications.
- After project completion, submit the final application with supporting documentation.
- Once approved, you’ll receive your rebates based on efficiency levels achieved.