Customers must be eligible to participate. 1
* Required for enrollment.
The service location must:
- Be located in the CPS Energy service territories
- Have a central A/C or heat pump that is at least one year old and in good working order at the time of service
- Have individual A/C systems that are no larger than five tons for residential customers and 100 tons for commercial customers
The following are not eligible for the program:
- A/C systems that have received a High-Performance A/C Tune-up in the past five years
- Geothermal systems, window units, mini-splits, and chillers
Residential customers in single-family homes in the CPS Energy service territory are eligible if you have a currently operational central air conditioner or heat pump that is less than five tons. Customers who have received a High-Performance Tune-up in the past five years are not eligible.
During the tune-up, the technician may identify repairs that need attention to improve your A/C's efficiency and performance. There may be additional costs associated with those repairs.
For program terms and more information, CPS Energy customers should call 210-353-2728.